2.8.11

12 Days!!!

OMG! 12 days left til we depart and there's still so much that I need to do!


I need to clean my room because if I don't, mom's threatened to throw everything away while I'm gone. Although, I don't think that's such a bad idea. Whatever will get me through two weeks in Spain should be enough to get me by through day to day life. So, by the time I get back, we'll be preparing for a step in my community and she can threaten to get rid of all my stuff in the storage room. Then, I'll be all set to start over from scratch in a spotless room! But, in order to avoid the wrath of mom, I will try to clean the room as much as possible.


Ok! I admit, I have a ulterior motive! I need to find my sleeping bag. I can't, for the life of me, remember where I put the darned thing! I remember using it at a hotel thing with Andy, Law, and Jamie. I remember looking at it and thinking that I should take it camping on the beach and then deciding it was a bad idea because of the sand and it being so close to WYD. But, I don't remember where I put it after all that!


This memory thing is scary! I feel like an 80 year old woman with Alzheimer's. I forget where I put things like clothes, sleeping bags, books... don't even get me started on notebooks! OMG!


So, in the hopes of finding said sleeping bag, Law wrote me a little prayer. It goes like this: 
"St. Anthony St. Anthony I'm so sorry to nag... but put fabot, ayuda yu, to find iyoku "sleeping bag"."

So, please, St. Anthony. Help?

BTW... Pray for me, please. Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. No fair teasing old women with Alzheimer's. I live with one, and it's a very scary thing... especially when she keeps your passport hostage two weeks before you leave! And, no worries, cleaning is a good thing. Sometimes, you find envelopes with things inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I'm not teasing them... They are my reality, par! AND... I did find a bag with change in it... And by change, I mean, enough to buy me a blanket to convert in to a sleeping sac. haha

    ReplyDelete