2.3.11

Moving On...

I spoke to my catechists this morning, something I never do. But, today was different. I felt the need to hear the voice of my 'godparents'. So, after I told her what was happening at work, she asked me what I had planned. This is why I called. To voice them to someone who will push me to do something. While I am thirty one, sometimes I still need that extra push. And, my dear, a push is what I got!


I was told to look in to going back to school. Not to talk about going back but to actually do the foot work that needs to be done. To find out exactly what I need to do to get readmitted.


So, as soon as I hung up the phone, I called Rosa from the university. I have an appointment with her on Thursday at 5pm.


Onward and upward is my thinking... What are they going to do? Fire me?

No comments:

Post a Comment