7.8.09

What Was Lost Is Now Found

A little over a week ago, I was totally humiliated at work when a co-worker basically accused me of taking $200. I passed judgement on her when it was out of my place to do so. But, in my human nature, I find that, in certain circumstances, I do this very quickly. I fall in to this trap of overstepping my boundaries.

Today, someone came in to the office to drop his documents and start his annulment process. Said coworker, was in a meeting and requested that I take the documents and payment. I, in turn, requested that my supervisor accept the payment so that I would not be held responsible for another mishap.

According to my supervisor, the previous payment... the cause of misery for a week... was found. Not only was it found. But, it was found on the same day that the whole battle took place! So, I've been worrying about this incident for no reason at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment