5.8.09

Boys and Their Games

This past week, for me, has been filled with dialogue over which of the boys will make the better king. I would be lying if I were to say that I am not finding it entertaining. It's like watching two grown men have a pissing contest. Only, will less vulgarity(sometimes) and more laughing. To add to things, there's been bible passages worked in to the dialogue.

I admit, I do not remember exactly how the 'battle' started. But, since it has, I've been highly entertained by the bantering. Of course, as with any battle, the allegiance of parties is requested. In this case, none has been granted. While it is all in good fun, I wouldn't want to 'choose' a side! So, I teeter on the edge of the fence trying to keep neutral while poking fun at both sides.

The battle culminates in a battle of the stomachs, tonight. We get to watch to boys eat themselves silly at Horse and Cow in Tamuning. The first to finish a double burger(massive heart attack material) will reign victorious! They have a time limit of 45 minutes to give themselves a massive coronary. Or, at the least, some massive artery blockage!

Things are looking rather bleak for both the Cappy and the Lion... The Cappy, upon tackling the burger last week, attempted to choke on the meat. The Lion, while consuming a smaller burger, was unable to complete his task of devouring half a cow! So, we'll see who shall rise to the top of the food chain tonight. Will it be the Feline? Or will it be the Goat Fish?

Last man standing gets the chieftain's spear and the crown. Either way, I love you both! *laugh*

2 comments:

  1. So how did it go? Did they drown in beef or did a victor prevail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my eyes, they both won. Law finished his burger first while Andy finished the whole plate of food first. Both fought bravely. lol

    Now, we can move on with our lives and put this behind us ;) BUT... before that, I have pictures to post!

    ReplyDelete