16.4.09

And... I'm back!

So, this is my fourth and FINAL attempt at making my presence known in cyberspace. For those of you who used to read my sites, you know that I tend to ramble. Hence, the title of my blog today! For those who are new to my world, Hafa Adai!

In case you were wondering:
blath·er·skite
n.
1. A babbling, foolish person.
2. Blather.

I've been unbelievably busy these days. So, I figured that I'd give this one more shot in order to keep important people(like you) informed and up to date with my wonderful(the epitome of) world.

How's that for my first entry? I'm not on my own machine. So, I will put a little more thought in to my babble when I am back at home.

2 comments:

  1. WOW you kept that short !!!!! lol
    Was good to read. Missed chatting to you,
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol SHORT?! :P Catch ya soon Ed.

    ReplyDelete