16.4.09

Those three little words...

It's amazing how three tiny words have so much power. They can make you smile, make you laugh, cry... They have the power to make your day wonderful or to make it miserable. It's puzzling how three tiny words can do it.

I've recently come to realize that I became dependent on these words. It was like, my world would brighten just at the mere thought of it. There didn't have to be an utterance. It was just the thought.

FOUR tiny letters... How can four, otherwise, insignificant letters hold so much emotion? How can you use just four letters to describe the jumble of emotions going on in your heart... in your mind? The plethora of thoughts going on all at once.

I'd always heard that big things come in small packages. But, until recently, I'd put that thought aside. Today, while missing those three little words... Those four tiny, insignificant letters, I realized it was true. I'm not claiming to understand ANYthing of those four little letters. I'm not claiming that I know exactly how to describe the feeling. I don't. But, I think it's important that I admit that I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment